Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tus manos

I went out for a walk today, I felt the wind brush up on my skin and it reminded me of your hands. I don't know why but I can't seem to forget your hands, they were responsible for so much. Every aching bone in my body cries out for your hands, I sit and beg for just one more hug, just one more. I turned 21 last month, I know you would've had words of wisdom.

I picture you standing tall, reminding me no man will have hands as strong as yours and no man will hold me as tight as you. Wrap your hands around mine and tell me it's going to be okay. Whisper till I fall asleep and rub my forehead like you did then. Sometimes I do that and pretend it's you putting me to sleep like I was used to. I still have the habit of setting my meat aside for you and secretly wish you would grab it from my plate. You saved me from destruction and every day I struggle to maintain. You taught me to be strong for myself and I'm learning still.

Aveces siento que eres tu el quien me guía día a día. Que estas al rededor y nunca te vas de mi lado.. Tu calor nunca se a ido pero extraño tu rostro, tu perfil.. Tu amor vive dentro de mi ser y eso no se olvida. Quisiera decirte tantas cosas pero se que sigues viviendo adentro de mi. Te quiero viejo. Tus manos me cuidan. Tus manos me dan fuerza.

=)

No comments: